Tuesday 23 June 2009

A New Love

It's been a while since I last updated my Legacy! But here I am, back with a fully working PC and now with TS3 re-installed. As always, click on an image to see in better detail and in full view.



John chats with his Step-Daughter about her passion... music.





He encourages her to go out and play in the park to boost her confidence. It's not long before she has a small crowd of kpeople watching her.



A few days later and Sandi gets talking to their man-maid, Juan.



She asks him if he is single, to whcih he replies yes.
I think maybe Sandi has eyes set on him. I can't see the attraction myself.



A few days later and Sandi is still flirting with Juan.



It's not long before they are kissing.



And flirting.



And in the bedroom!
Wow she sure works fast!







Tut Tut, woohoo'ing in your parent's bed!



Sandi says goodbye to Juan the following morning, hoping it's the start of a beautiful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment