Tuesday 23 June 2009

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my Blog for The Sims 3.
I will be using this to track my progress mostly from The Sims 3 Legacy Challenge, where the rules can be found here. As more Challenges become available which I choose to take part in, then of course I will post them here too.
You can click on the images to enlarge them and view them in their entirety.

Below the links to my Legacy Challenge Updates you can find links to various other sites such as; blogs, forums etc. that you may also find interesting.

Please ignore the timestamps on my posts, I have done them so that they show up in chronical order, rather than the newest post being at the top.

If you link to my blog please use the following link: http://souliessims3.blogspot.com/2009/06/welcome.html



My Sims 2 Challenge Blog
My Sims 3 Page
The Sims 3 Forum @ DS
My Favourite Sim - My Forum for TS2 & TS3


Your Blog Here - Leave me a message if you want linkage from my blog! Link me back in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment